The Art of James Teeple

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
I'm 21 / DMU Art Student / British-American.

Monday 2 April 2012

Musical Painting sessions!

Music and art! Put them together and what have you got?

well on this occasion I was listening to Distubed- Down with the sickness on loop for first time and I couldn't get enough of it. I was in one of those sorts of moods you know, crank the music up loud, fingers start drumming the desk and thankfully the song drowns out your pitiful attempt to sing along but its fun anyway?.. Yea nice mental image there.
Anyway I started drawing on my tablet and about an hour later, this is what emerged...
The strange thing was, I wasn't really conscious of it while i was painting, it sort of came out through the music. I think i'm gonna do it again some more.


There are a lot of things wrong with this and that don't make total sense, but then its art. It doesn't need to :D

Ciao Later

No comments:

Post a Comment