The Art of James Teeple

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
I'm 21 / DMU Art Student / British-American.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Leicester City Guild Hall

This is my final render for the Visual Design Guild hall task.

I found a room in this old stoney cold Victorian guild hall upstairs, which seemed to be the library of sorts.  Its walls were adorned with bookshelves housing many hundred old tomes, leather bound and decaying. In prime position center of the room, stretched a long old wooden table and on top lay open a large book. It was there presumably for viewing purposes, but it was certainly antique.
At that time the Sun shone brightly through a window on the back wall and struck the book leaving most else unlit. Its pages illuminated and there was a sense of mystery about it. Written in Latin, I could not read it. But it was such a magical shot that I had to capture it. 







Painted digitally, using CS5









No comments:

Post a Comment